Best Camera: 5 Best Cameras For Moms
Photography is an art of taking pictures. Some people use photography as an alternative to painting and drawing. Some also love taking pictures because it is the only way where two different events, the past and present, connect with each other. Through these pictures, the memories of the joyful moments people shared in those gone days come back to life. To be able to capture a thing or an event, it’s a must to have a camera.
Camera is a medium which records still or moving images. Since we are now in the techie world, the evolution of camera becomes more technical and produces exquisite output.
There are lots of cameras sold in the market today and more and more people pay a lot of money to buy an expensive camera to produce quality of pictures. True! Expensive camera produces quality of pictures and most photographers are using it. But for moms who do not need to buy expensive camera, I found out that there are less expensive cameras available in the market which can produce the same quality of pictures of the expensive one.
Here are some of the inexpensive cameras and these cameras has low shutter lag.
- Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP Digital Camera. This digital camera has 10 megapixel resolution, 3.6x Optical zoom-nikkor glass lens nikkor optics and can automatically controls shutter speed and ISO settings to compensate for camera shake and subject movement. Now, you can buy this for only $89.00
- Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera. This digital camera has 12.1 megapixel, with shutter speed ranges from 1/1600 to 15 seconds, has built-in speaker and has SD memory card. You can buy this for only $129.00 with free standard shipping.
- Flip UltraHD Camcorder. This camera is one of the easiest-to-use camcorders in the market. It has a feature of 8GB of storage, high-definition video capture, has the ability to use a rechargeable batter pack of off-the-shelf AA batteries and High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output. You can buy this camcorder for only $159.99.
- Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera. This DSLR camera is easy to use, has interchangeable lens mount, SD memory card, and 10.5 megapixels. The price is from $669.99 and is now, $449.00 with free standard shipping.
- Nikon D300 10.2 MP Digital Single-lens reflex (SLR) Camera. This Digital SLR camera has shutter that speeds up ranging from 1/8,000 to 30 seconds. You can buy this Digital SLR camera for only $549.95
These are just some of the few inexpensive cameras. When taking a picture, it is important that the camera alone cannot produce you quality and exquisite pictures. You must also explore your own creativity and don’t be afraid in experimenting your own style. Have fun taking pictures!