Camera Buying Guide – Select a Pocket Camera, mirrorless or DSLR?
Option to buy the right camera is often the dilemma is quite heavy, either because we think are going to buy a good camera for work, traveling or any daily activity. Nowadays, the most common choice when someone decides to set aside a little money on www.verybestinsurances.com to buy a camera, there are three, namely decided to buy a compact camera, mirrorless or DSLR.
In choosing which camera to buy, of course we need to consider some sort of image quality selection, price, weight, and should be used for the camera. Once we see what things you should consider before buying earlier, then we must choose which faced back, pocket cameras, mirrorless or DSLR.
- Camera Pocket
Camera pocket is a type of camera that once very popular in the last few years, certainly since the size of the camera is small and very easy to bagged. Until today remains a pocket camera is a tempting option for most people.
- The tiny size and small easy to bagged.
- Because of the tiny size, the weight of the automatic camera is not too pronounced.
- Reasonable prices, the average pocket camera priced below 3 million (except premium pocket camera)
- Fun to use roads
- Easy to use, no need to understand a lot of the settings for these types of cameras is a point and shoot (live target and snap)
- Mirrorless camera
Is a kind of revolutionary cameras in recent years, as a form of change of DSLR cameras by removing the mirror (mirrorless) of the body as well as some other mechanical component. Advantages:
- The photo quality is on par with the average DSLR there is even nicer again
- Sensor size is large enough, the average mirrorless market has APSC sensor size (equivalent Canon 70D or Nikon D7200), and some even have a full frame sensor size as Sony A7 or A7R II
- Slightly heavier than a pocket camera but lighter than DSLR cameras
- The size of the camera body compact and concise so easy to carry while traveling
- Have the manual settings and capabilities and features such as highspeed burst like a DSLR
- DSLR Camera
Although more and get a lot of competition from other types of cameras on the market and also improvements in the quality of the smartphone in the shooting, DSLR cameras will still have its own place for photographers.
- Good image quality even with DSLR beginners
- System lenses and accessories complete, available lenses from wide to tele according to quality and price
- Have an optical viewfinder (optical viewfinder) very clearly both when shooting in bright conditions even though dark
- Camera battery is able to last longer (up to thousands of photos in a DSLR camera Pro)
- Not to be underestimated by the client in the job
- The ability of shooting in dark or low light conditions is very unreliable