Seven Criteria for Choosing a Cloud Hosting Service
A lot of businesses are going in the direction of internet marketing and paying for cloud hosting services has become the trend. The need for virtual storage has greatly increased because of the demand for dedicated cloud hosting services to host websites. In order for a business to host a single domain, cloud hosting services will offer the basic services. Part of the basic service you can get from a cloud hosting company is being provided an email account for your business. This is the least you can get from a cloud hosting service company for your money.
But what should you look for in a dedicated cloud hosting service company — can you ask for more?
1) The first criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should give you unlimited storage. In order for you to store videos, pictures, and large files you need unlimited storage space on your cloud. Third party storage will not be necessary if you have unlimited cloud storage space.
What I Can Teach You About Experts
2) Choose a cloud hosting service that will allow you to put up unlimited domains. This allows you to put up as many websites as you can, though you must buy the domain names. With unlimited storage and unlimited website hosting, there is no limit to the number of websites you can create for each of your specific target markets. Some dedicated cloud hosting services will give you unlimited storage but not unlimited domain, so check carefully.
Finding Ways To Keep Up With Experts
3) The third criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to create multiple email accounts. Creating an email account for each of your business enterprises is vital. This is a very powerful business tool because it creates an image of efficiency with your clients.
4) The fourth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Through emailed newsletters you can update your clients on recent developments and trends.
5) Fifthly, does your cloud hosting service have an unlimited autoresponder? In order for you to send multiple emails to multiple clients simultaneously, you need an unlimited autopresponder.
6) Does your cloud hosting service allow you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers? Your autoresponder should be able to send emails and newsletters with the names of persons or businesses, like “Dear John,” or “Dear XY Company”.
7) Lastly, choose a cloud hosting service that has a very good customer service record and is available to you 24/7. Your cloud hosting service must be available to serve you when your website is down, because your business depends on it.…