A digital SLR camera is a significant investment. And if you’re going to commit to such a high-quality product, you probably want to know the benefits of ownership. With that in mind, here are some of the most significant advantages to owning a digital SLR – and how this camera can take you to the next level of digital photography.
What are the differences between a Digital SLR Camera and a Standard Digital Camera?
There are several key differences between these two types of camera that every potential buyer should know before making a purchase decision. These differences include:
· Auto-focus. Digital SLR cameras are not the place to go for automatic focus functionality. Unlike their less-expensive cousins, SLR cameras are manual focus.
· Price. Digital SLRs carry more powerful features that straight digital cameras and as such will also have a higher price tag.
· Features. As mentioned above, SLR cameras have a wide array of features geared towards the intermediate or advanced photographer. These include different lighting settings, zoom lenses, shutter speeds and more.
While the point-and-click crowd will be satisfied with less expensive digital cameras, those photographers who want to take a “step up” should consider digital SLR cameras as the next step in their hobby experience.
What are the Advantages of a Digital SLR Camera?
· Lightning fast shutter speeds. Why is a fast shutter speed important? Have you ever lost a shot with an inexpensive digital or standard camera waiting for the picture to snap? Digital SLR cameras are quick on the draw, so when that special moment happens, you’ll capture it all in glorious color.
· Multiple lens options. Digital SLR camera offers serious options for serious photographers. Most prominent among these options is the ability to add a variety of different lenses to the camera. Whether you’re shooting panoramic vistas or emotional close-ups, there’s a lens for your SLR to capture it more effectively.
· Low light photos. Digital SLR’s have the power to turn poor lighting conditions into great shots. The digital sensors in a digital SLR camera can bring vibrant images to life even when there’s not enough ambient light to go around. And the coolest part, they can do it without using a flash!
· More human control. Cameras with automatic flashes or zoom controls are a great choice for many weekend photographers. But people who need a more control are better served by Digital SLR cameras. While many of the point-and-shoot features that make digital cameras so great are available here, there is also a wealth of customizable options in SLRs that a person can control just about every aspect of their photography.
Where is the Best Place to Buy a Digital SLR Camera?
Currently, the best deals on digital SLR cameras can be found online. By knowing what you’re looking for ahead of time (do your homework!) and spending an hour or two comparison shopping, you can find a deal that outstrips almost anything found in a traditional camera store.
Stop searching in vain for the best prices online. Everything you need to save money on all your electronics, apparel and more is right at your fingertips at www.everyprice.com. www.everyprice.com is the best comparison shopping site on the web – delivering side-by-side comparisons of millions of products including computers, videogames, digital cameras, home and garden essentials, books, event tickets, designer fashions and more. Just select the item you’re looking for and BAM, EveryPrice pulls every available product related to your search and sorts the results by the parameters you choose. Every smart shopper needs to visit www.everyprice.com right now!